Suddenlink - Horrible Internet Service
I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months.I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period.
I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's a routing issue (where I can trace route to google.com and it routes out to the hops throughout Suddenlink's network, than dies at the hop to another backbone provider. It happens for about 1 - 15 minutes than comes back.), a packet loss problem at the modem gateway, packet loss past the modem gateway, or a node issue. I have an unresolved issue where uploading via https kills the internet connection on demand until the uploading stops, than the internet comes back.
When uploading via https the traffic starts dropping at the modem gateway. A tech they sent out has seen it first hand and said that it's not a physical problem and would pass it on to the correct people and a month later, problem is still there. Every time I call them, it takes a week to send someone out and the phone rep and the tech that is dispatched out always say there is no signal issues nor see any issues with the modem or the node. The modem has been replaced, new coax cabling for the modem has been ran, I've replaced my switches, cat5 cables, and even replaced my router and the problem still exists.
I do networking and server management for a living so I can provide them with the exact issue and the reasoning for the issue, but still nothing. This is the most horrible ISP I've ever had.
This Connie lady that comments on all the Suddenlink complaints has been contacted before posting my complaint in hopes they'll resolve the issues, but nope.I think I'm going to look for another ISP and cancel with Suddenlink.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internethttp://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report DetailsMANTHISSITESUCKS.com1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of AmericaPhone: 9514913283Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/Category: Questionable Activities Arbitrate Set the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "I ordered a truck tailgate cap from AutoAnything. The item came quickly and when opening it, I noticed it had "Wrinkles". It seemed obvious that the cap was..."
- "I made a purchase today at Restaurant 1101879 at 550 W I30 Garland, TX 75043 The order number was 482127 all was fine, but when I returned to my home..."
- "Was my first tour and loved it. Well coordinated, awesome accommodations and out guide Javier was just wonderful. I have not one complaint only good things to say. Would definitely..."