Suddenlink - Horrible Internet Service
I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months.I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period.
I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's a routing issue (where I can trace route to google.com and it routes out to the hops throughout Suddenlink's network, than dies at the hop to another backbone provider. It happens for about 1 - 15 minutes than comes back.), a packet loss problem at the modem gateway, packet loss past the modem gateway, or a node issue. I have an unresolved issue where uploading via https kills the internet connection on demand until the uploading stops, than the internet comes back.
When uploading via https the traffic starts dropping at the modem gateway. A tech they sent out has seen it first hand and said that it's not a physical problem and would pass it on to the correct people and a month later, problem is still there. Every time I call them, it takes a week to send someone out and the phone rep and the tech that is dispatched out always say there is no signal issues nor see any issues with the modem or the node. The modem has been replaced, new coax cabling for the modem has been ran, I've replaced my switches, cat5 cables, and even replaced my router and the problem still exists.
I do networking and server management for a living so I can provide them with the exact issue and the reasoning for the issue, but still nothing. This is the most horrible ISP I've ever had.
This Connie lady that comments on all the Suddenlink complaints has been contacted before posting my complaint in hopes they'll resolve the issues, but nope.I think I'm going to look for another ISP and cancel with Suddenlink.12830bd2 review #453908
You may also like
- "Well yesterday I decided to use Overstock's chat service to delete my account. After talking to their representive Jessica for over 20 minutes, no progress was made. From what she..."
- "So I switch from AT&T to Suddenlink around the first of August. Originally I signed up for their home phone/Internet bundle. I only needed the Internet and was happy with..."
- "I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago. I have NEVER seen the speeds promised. Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I order 2 dozen roses from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to my sister for her birthday .. They sent meca email saying they could not deliver the order..."