Suddenlink - Horrible Internet Service
I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months.I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period.
I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's a routing issue (where I can trace route to google.com and it routes out to the hops throughout Suddenlink's network, than dies at the hop to another backbone provider. It happens for about 1 - 15 minutes than comes back.), a packet loss problem at the modem gateway, packet loss past the modem gateway, or a node issue. I have an unresolved issue where uploading via https kills the internet connection on demand until the uploading stops, than the internet comes back.
When uploading via https the traffic starts dropping at the modem gateway. A tech they sent out has seen it first hand and said that it's not a physical problem and would pass it on to the correct people and a month later, problem is still there. Every time I call them, it takes a week to send someone out and the phone rep and the tech that is dispatched out always say there is no signal issues nor see any issues with the modem or the node. The modem has been replaced, new coax cabling for the modem has been ran, I've replaced my switches, cat5 cables, and even replaced my router and the problem still exists.
I do networking and server management for a living so I can provide them with the exact issue and the reasoning for the issue, but still nothing. This is the most horrible ISP I've ever had.
This Connie lady that comments on all the Suddenlink complaints has been contacted before posting my complaint in hopes they'll resolve the issues, but nope.I think I'm going to look for another ISP and cancel with Suddenlink.116d27c8 review #453908
You may also like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago. I have NEVER seen the speeds promised. Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "My husband AND I purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011 (Model # WTW7800XW2). About 10 months after I purchased this I noticed a hairline crack..."