2.5

The TV input menu was not responding to the remote buttons as instructed on the screen and the given directions regarding the remote. The tech from technical services could not help me, they were giving me the same instructions I had been trying.

When first installed all worked as directed. The service tech said someone would have to come out to find out the problem and it would cost $60.00 since I do subscribe to the service contract. An appointment was made. The service tech Todd responded to the call.

He asked me what the problem was and I explained that the remote was not working as directed in the instructions. He then showed me to use the Input button, I asked why the tech from customer service did not tell me this on the phone. His response was all TVs are different and since I had not bought mine from Suddenlink they would not know to tell me this! (Really!!!!).

He then told me he was going to turn the service on and off and if it came back on he would just leave because all would be well. My complaint is I have been charged $60 for using the remote as instructed and someone had to come out to tell me to use a different button!

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Technical Support.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 31.

Comments