Style and Design

I've spent endless hours on the phone with customer care since we have gotten new service last week 7/12/17 .Had a tech come with no disclosure of charges had an existing wall fish at entrance of house had nothing to set it on so I asked could he put in back bedroom, sure unbeknownst to me because I'm not a so called trained tech we couldn't get service all through the house , being a so called trained tech he should have said we better not put it back there you need it in center of the house in the existing wall fish he didn't say a word.

I didn't discover this until after he left so I was charged $25 for wall fish in bedroom, I call and let them know it's not working because of this no disclosure from customer service on charges either for coming back out to fix . I shouldn't have been charged at all because he should have never put it in back being a so called trained tech . He comes back I get $ 75 more in charges $25 for installing $25 for new wall fish which is false it was an existing wall fish $25 for upgrade in service a new modem which it is exact same modem ? Really and she comes back and tells me her supervisor said charges are valid !

Really !!Falsifying charges is valid and no disclosure of charges from anyone and fixing something that should have never been put in back bedroom to begin with because wouldn't get reception I'm not the trained tech he was supposed to be very very very angry customer

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Installation.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments