67 views

Called when told increase was coming again. Said would keep my price same.

Received bill and price increase remained. This happens every year and never comes with an explanation. So I started calling the next business day as no calls are no longer accepted anymore other than specific weekday times. That's ok but I called at 10 am Monday, wait 30 minutes.

Hangs up. Called a few minutes later. Same thing in about 5 minutes. 3rd call.

Spoke to Cecilia. She hung up. I did nothing but start explaining. Not angry etc.

Nice. Called again. Made it where I could request a call back after 20 or more things to get there in the automated garbage. Got a call in about 20 minutes.

Suddenlink hung up when I answered. A second call came in a few minutes late. Suddenlink again was silence when I answered. I tried using my cell phone (the other was a Suddenlink land line where I was getting called back with silence.) The cell phone would connect and hang up 2 times.

So I tried land line again. Held for a long time after all the entries and garbage automated system. Finally someone answered. I told the agent about the month ago call where I was told no increase.

That fell on deaf ears and finally was offered a $5 reduction in the increase. I had no alternative and accepted. They have a monopoly where I am at and the most horrid service I have ever seen. The never have got close to providing the internet speed I pay for and email me constant to upgrade.

Sorry excuse for a business. Worst I have ever seen. And since I just hung up they called again multiple time and I finally got the agent calling and told them I had already talked to someone.

He did not understand me and had limited English. I finally said we are done and hung up.

User's recommendation: If any other choice go for the other!

Location: 4402 Williams Drive, Georgetown, TX 78628