Verified Reviewer

1.7

Update by user Mar 15, 2021

Can't pay online

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2021

I have dealt with Suddenlink both as an individual and as a company. They are terrible either way.

The service is hit or miss. Their data monitoring is constantly down. That doesn't give you any help when you have a data cap.

They say the only way to get "accurate" data usage is "through their website", so how am I to make sure I don't go over my limit. They just hint at wait and see, but of course, they don't actually say it.

I asked what to do if I get charged through a fault on their part. The answered I got was "That depends on the situation". The situation is, you charged me for something that you shouldn't have. Now, where's my refund?

I asked what they would tell a legal official the process was and that, of course, was ignored. Oh, I almost forgot. They are more than willing to take your money by auto draft, mail or phone, but not online. They are an internet company, right?

They obviously have the ability since they can auto draft.

If you have any questions good luck in getting any answers. If everything goes smoothly, which it doesn't, you'll be fine.

User's recommendation: If you have another option, take it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Suddenlink Pros: Passable internet.

Suddenlink Cons: Little to no resolutions to problems, Convoluted pricing-dig deep to find other charges added, Dishonest or untrained employees.

Location: 4114 East 29th Street, Bryan, TX 77802