Verified Reviewer

i have had issues with your company and service from the time i signed up. the first few weeks my internet and phone kept going out.

then, i was charged an extra thirty dollar service fee for no reason. to make things worse, i most recently got kicked off my own wifi. when i called customer service i was treated like an idiot and lied to. i asked to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on.

i call back and was disconnected again. i called back many more times before finally contacting billing and asking again to speak to a supervisor. i was told it would be up to 48 hours until a supervisor could contact me. at this point, i was more than irate.

i asked that my service be canceled and to my amazement, i was told that i had to first pay my past due bill before my service could be cut off. i agian called back to find out that my bill had dropped from 316 dollars to 306 dollars i asked for an address where i might send a certified letter. i was given a fake address. i am requesting my phone records and i would also like transcripts of every time i have called and made a complaint over the past 2 months.

i will also be submitting this request by certified mail.

i am the only person living at the address on the account. i am the only person on this account.

Preferred solution: Apology.