Verified Reviewer

On Apr 2, 20, I talked with Daton about changing my plan (dropping my cable and changing my internet to 100mg and keeping telephone. I was quoted a price of $53.49 monthly.

To keep this change, I had to wait until end of billing cycle (17 Apr 20). On 17 Apr 20, I talked w/Stephanie who also informed me that starting on 18 Apr 20 - 17 May 20 (my billing cycle), my payment would be $55.00 for internet 100mg and telephone. On 17 Apr 20, I talked with Joseph about changing my plan and deleting cable because that was when my billing cycle ended. I also mentioned that my bill was $71.90 after I was informed that it would be $55.00.

He said that because of the change, it takes 24 to 48hrs for full change in the bill -- should see a credit in next bill. Now, I am calling trying to get assistance and was told that I received a credit of last month bill and my bill is still $152.86. You continue to add (safeguard) to my bill.

Because I did not pay the full bill last month ($131.56), now I am charged $10.00 late fee. I paid exactly what I was instructed to pay.

After talking with Aya on 18 May 20, no one will talk to me about my billing problems.

Preferred solution: Fix my bill as promised. .

Location: 783 Word Plz, Rocky Mount, NC 27804