Verified Reviewer

Copy To Consumer Complaint Center - FCC Fax at

866-418-****

Message:

Per this FAX, please cancel your last invoice to me in the amount of $176.94

I discontinued my service and returned equipment on March 1, 2020 as directed by your local office and was given a receipt for the equipment return.

I was told that there would not be any further charges, including the month of March. I have contacted your call center on two (2) separate occasions and requested to remove the charge. Both times I was on hold for 1½ hours to talk to a representative and was told both times that a supervisor would return my call within two (2) hours. No one has returned my call as yet and I will not wait another hour plus for someone not to be able to help.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. Regards

Preferred solution: Cancel last invoice - ($176.54) because the service was discontinued and equipment returned on March 1, 2020I was told by the local office that their would not be a charge for the month of March if I met the march 1 deadline .

Suddenlink Pros: Able to get service.

Suddenlink Cons: Only provider in the area.

Location: 134 Cable St, Onalaska, TX 77360