Verified Reviewer

Please Don't rely on Suddenlink Tech Support and repairs in rural areas. They will sure make you loose business if you are in hospitality business like me.

Its been 3 days know they are not able to fix the problem. Our guest keep asking for refund without TV, you can`t stay in Hotel Rooms. And that's right. Every day you call tech support, please have some time to explain, start over again with your issue, then only someone will be able to assist you.

Couple of tickets been issued so far, one tech person come to place and said you are not connected to our service at all.

Well FYI its been 10 years I am with Suddenlink and paying my bills every month. Finally he found out I am and check connection with meter, said there is a issue in supply line from our side and as I am on contract basis, I will not be able to resolve the issue. Call suddenlink tech support again and they have nothing in system that I previously talk with them. Start over again and waiting for some one to come and repair the cable service.

Wish me a luck. Thanks suddenlik suddenlik with suddenlink

User's recommendation: I will recommend business owners like me to stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Cable Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Suddenlink Pros: Very accurate on billing.

Suddenlink Cons: Customer service misrepresentation, Incompitent, Each rep gave me a different answer to suddenlinks policies.

Comments