Verified Reviewer

1.7

I had suddenlink for the past five years and am moving out of the state to an area without suddenlink. Due to a well-deserved reputation for awful customer service, my intention was not to simply drop the items to be returned into the outside dropbox.

However, the agents at the Conroe TX rudely refused to accept the returned items and said that they cannot and will not provide a receipt. So the Tivo box and other items are put into the dropbox which in turn likely is damaging the plastic routers, etc already in the box. Only reason I had Suddenlink is they have the exclusive internet contract in the Conroe area. Lately a company called Tachus is laying fiber optic and many neighborhoods already have access.

Granted I do not know how Tachus is able to get into this area, perhaps due to it being fiber instead of the out-dated cable that Suddenlink uses in this area. Bottom line, since I cannot email the Conroe location directly, this email is to document that I turned in all my equipment in an unmanned dropbox per Suddenlink employee direction. I do not expect a bill in the future for non-returned equipment due to refusal of Suddenlink to physically accept returns to verify all items have been returned.

Once again, the customer service of Suddenlink has been by far the worse i have received from any company. .

User's recommendation: Stay away from Suddenlink whenever possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Bundle.

Preferred solution: Apology.