Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sudden link is charging us and many many other for internet service that is not being provided full and because there the only ones who can service many areas the customer has no choice but to pay for service they don't receive full this in any other business would be theft .. so I am starting a list of all there victims to try and get restitution for this crime if you wish to join me email me at bblynn007@gmail.com

Review about: Suddenlink Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Let me guess you have a plan for up to 200mb but only get 199 or something similar?The key to this is the part that says "up to".

Perhaps you have an outdated computer/tablet/router/etc that isn't capable of getting the full speed.But no matter what your issue I guarantee that at the modem you are getting full speed if you've bothered to have a technician come out.

to Anonymous Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States #1353658

Let me guess...you work for Suddenlink....no, their service sucks...I pay for 400 service, and as I'm writing this I'm getting 4...that's right...F-O-U-R...4 megs...suddenlink is garbage...but only choice if you want any kind of speed....google fiber can't come fast enough....

to Anonymous Lufkin, Texas, United States #1353755

I have Consolidated Communications service for internet and landline phone in Lufkin TX.Land line phone service is great.

DSL (internet) is crappy. I pay for 15 MPS and receive very close to that WHEN IT WORKS. You may be in the middle of internet use and it will suddenly slow down. It slows down with no reason, often losing internet completely.

Have contacted their customer service multiple times. They first have me reboot the modem, which seems to bring it back temporarily. Next, they send a tech out and he also seems able to fix it temporarily. But it goes out again.

They have changed cable coming into house. Changed modems. Worked on connections down the road, worked on cable down the road. Still the same problem.

Dish states internet is not provided by them in this area.

Am considering Suddenlink, but not sure if it is any better.If I do switch, I'll post hereabout results.