Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sudden link is charging us and many many other for internet service that is not being provided full and because there the only ones who can service many areas the customer has no choice but to pay for service they don't receive full this in any other business would be theft .. so I am starting a list of all there victims to try and get restitution for this crime if you wish to join me email me at bblynn007@gmail.com

Review about: Suddenlink Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I set up payment last month, and the final bill was supposed to be 106.99 plus tax. The bill they sent me was 131 plus tax.

I called to figure out why my bill changed so much, and they said it's because of the fee's. No one said anything about fees when I set up my account, and when I looked online it didn't include any sort of fee in the final bill I'd be receiving.

They lied directly to me about my bill. whill1994@yahoo.com

Include meJenelandreneau@yahoo.com

to Jana #1510404

Please include my husband too!Fslandreneau@yahoo.com

Please include my husband and I!!! We are being charged $130 for a phone modem we never had!!!

We are also paying $95 a month for cable that works when it wants and the audio goes out while watching. To call a tech out is a joke because they NEVER show up yet make you sit and wait ALL DAY FOR THEM!!

It’s not just internet they screw customers with, their service is atrocious all the way around!! But go ahead and try not paying your bill, somehow a tech shows up IMMEDIATELY to turn the service off, this company is a rip off and I don’t know how they are still in business ripping people off everyday!!!!

Please include me on your list. I live inside the city limits of my town however no other option for internet is available.

I am paying $98 a month for internet only ( no cable or phone..just internet ). Charge is based on a 30 meg download however I have never seen highter that 12 meg ( have speedtest.net history to prove this.

) If Suddenstink is the only game in town, then that's called a monopoly and that's against the Federal Free Trade Practices if I'm not mistaken. Honestly I would be happy to pay $33 a month since I'm receiving 33% of the signal I am supposed to receive, but since Suddenfinks won't deal with that, I would feel vindicated to sue for overpayment...watchlizard@yahoo.com

Please include me as well kressmisty@outlook.com I've been paying 200 a month for everything everyone has commented then some.

Please include me

Just getting ready to file suit against them for a similar claim as well as the company holding me hostage. Will be also given to states attorney and attorney general.

I am in. Been without internet since May 10th and they say they can't get a tech to my place to fix until June 25th.

If i don't pay my bill due on June 1st they will cancel that appt. I am just supposed to pay for service I am not receiving.

I’m in. Charge way too much for shitty service especially w the internet. It’s horribletfonten01@yahoo.com

to Theresa #1483650

Email to: tfonten01@yahoo.com

Count me in @bunthea@att.net

Lawsuit? I'm in. zeroequalsone1@gmail.com..

“SUDDENLINK SUCKS!” Getting t-shirts made. Who wants to buy one?

Car magnets & yard signs. Worst company ever!!!!

to Kincaide #1475990

That's a great idea! We can run a nationwide smear and shame campaign.

On shirts say " Suddenlink customer?

Better call Saul! Lol "

Count me in! I just canceled service with them and they are trying to charge me another month with no help on getting equipment back to them.

They said there is no office near me and to have the equipment picked up would cost A lot.

They lied and said high speed internet and we were running at 1.5! Please contact me at tammycervantez9@gmail.com.

AbidingBengalTiger
to Tammy #1472411

Typical

please include me as well! eolveda07@yahoo.com

Please include me as well. txrunner@aol.com

I am also considering a class action lawsuit - they got me to sign up by telling me that I would have all installation charges waived - the rep "didn't leave any notes to that effect" so now I'm stuck paying for 5 different installation charges that I NEVER agreed to and would not have had I known about them. The supervisor I spoke to refused to reverse the charges.Please contact me at vanessa@correapearsonandatkins.com to discuss the class action lawsuit.Thank you,Vanessa Correa