1.5K views
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sudden link is charging us and many many other for internet service that is not being provided full and because there the only ones who can service many areas the customer has no choice but to pay for service they don't receive full this in any other business would be theft .. so I am starting a list of all there victims to try and get restitution for this crime if you wish to join me email me at bblynn007@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2017.

Comments

I agree completely. Not only does Suddenlink NOT provide the services offered, they do not adjust billing to reflect their lack of ability to provide those services.

If calling for Tech support, eternal hold seems to be the current norm, as I have been on hold with them for over 1 1/2 hours... as will reflect by my phone time as of this morning. They seem to have put me on an eternal loop.

Something needs to be done to get their attention. This is a service based company which does not provide services paid for.

I have much good, that may help you with your class action suit against Suddenlink. Our town is completely controlled by Suddenlink, with our cable-service and internet-service. If you need my statements against them for the last 10 years, e-mail me at benny.golden1952@yahoo.com thanks for filing this hope you win.

I,m frcan cream them.om a town in Arkansas we only have Suddenlink and they not only give use *** poor internet service but their cable sucks also. I, would like to help in your class action suit against them.

They have full control of the cable service in are town, charge what they want, my bill has double in the last several years, and our service is disrupted if we are a couple days late, and they charge us $10.00 to restart are cable service. If I can help e-mail me at benny.golden1952@yahoo.com hope

I'm in! I don't know how many characters I can type here but my problems go back the last 4 years and the list extensive.

Let's start with the most recent. I sent back my 4th defective DVR and told them I no longer wanted the service. They wanted to charge me $50 for a tech to pick up the device and when I told them I would not pay to give them back their *** equipment they sent me an RMA and I had to box it up and send it back to them. I got my recent bill and two weeks after returning the DVR it was not reflected on my bill.

No one could tell me how much it would reduce my bill until after those two weeks and a rep finally told me I would see an approx $14 monthly reduction. I went into my billing and see an $8.65 credit for Oct/Nov billing cycle. I have 3 tv's (one old one) but two of the three are plugged in via coax connection. Last night I was watching A&E at 10:30 pm and the channel went dark.

I found I also lost History channel. I checked all 3 tv's and can't get those channels on any of them. I rescanned all tv's and these channels never came back. Rep suggested a tech come out with a possible charge for this service if they find it's my equipment.

I rent. All wiring belongs to my landlord but they tried to sell me the "insurance" in it was the wiring. I told them it is not the wiring b/c these two channels disappeared from my tv on all 3 tv's. That it is in their programming of my account.

Rep checked my account and said I am supposed to be getting these channels. So why am I not?? My neighbor gets them.

I called her to ask if they were up and running on her tv's. Oh I can go on and on with Suddenlink issues but I suspect it would end up being a book.

Its been well over 30 days since I had my services with Suddenlink terminated. I prepaid for 2 years and everyone at the end of my block had lousy, interrupted service with their phone, cable, and internet.

Suddenlink has not sent my $2200+ refund check.

One billing person will say it's in the mail and to ask the post office. Another billing person said all the refund checks were delayed in September because their third party check printer company had to get a new printer and it will still be another week or more before a check will be printed.

I am in. shakinground@hotmail.com Price increase (1) with no prior notice, (2) new service 1 yr ago with price guaranteed no increase, (3) very slow and intermittent internet, as I only pay for internet, (4) my income is fixed, social security, and can not afford more than $40/mth for service and told them at the time of new service. I am in.

Count me in they sent mined to collection already payne291986@gmail.com

AdolescentCarp761

Class action lawsuit for dishonest billing practices and failure to deliver advertised product? I'm in. jacmccoy@suddenlink.net and amac1@suddenlink.net

They've been overcharging us by $30 and $40 every month and I didn't realize it due to my father handling it. He brought it to my attention when the last bill we got was for $193, we're supposed to pay right around $121.

The internet has gone to crap and the cable doesn't work properly. Ive had four technicians come out in the past two months telling us we need a line technician. But suddenlink keeps beating around the Bush and won't send us one.

I want my money back for the past two months and all of the overcharged amounts for the past year! fallwellsurvey@gmail.com

scorpionmotorsports@hotmail.com please include me.

I downgraded to the 50mbps from unlimited to save 20$ and suddenlink started blocking my devices. The service representative said they do that since they updated the 50mbps and now iphones and htcs are blocked.

She said they would send a technician, but nothing has changed. She said basically i would have to upgrade to the unlimited again. I've been trying to get them to stop automatically extending service an extra month because they are getting an extra 10$ out of me every month and it stacks.

I'm in an area where they are the only cable internet provider and they are taking advantage. docwheela@gmail.com

davidmowbray868@gmail.com And Samdjohnston93@gmail.com

Please include me broclee89@gmail.com

I set up payment last month, and the final bill was supposed to be 106.99 plus tax. The bill they sent me was 131 plus tax.

I called to figure out why my bill changed so much, and they said it's because of the fee's. No one said anything about fees when I set up my account, and when I looked online it didn't include any sort of fee in the final bill I'd be receiving.

They lied directly to me about my bill. whill1994@yahoo.com

to William #1546574

I asked them to breakdown their fees. They said city and local.

I asked to see the payment to the city for fees and another for video fees. They couldn’t answer my question so they just credited me.

Include meJenelandreneau@yahoo.com

to Jana #1510404

Please include my husband too!Fslandreneau@yahoo.com

Please include my husband and I!!! We are being charged $130 for a phone modem we never had!!!

We are also paying $95 a month for cable that works when it wants and the audio goes out while watching. To call a tech out is a joke because they NEVER show up yet make you sit and wait ALL DAY FOR THEM!!

It’s not just internet they screw customers with, their service is atrocious all the way around!! But go ahead and try not paying your bill, somehow a tech shows up IMMEDIATELY to turn the service off, this company is a rip off and I don’t know how they are still in business ripping people off everyday!!!!

Please include me on your list. I live inside the city limits of my town however no other option for internet is available.

I am paying $98 a month for internet only ( no cable or phone..just internet ). Charge is based on a 30 meg download however I have never seen highter that 12 meg ( have speedtest.net history to prove this.

) If Suddenstink is the only game in town, then that's called a monopoly and that's against the Federal Free Trade Practices if I'm not mistaken. Honestly I would be happy to pay $33 a month since I'm receiving 33% of the signal I am supposed to receive, but since Suddenfinks won't deal with that, I would feel vindicated to sue for overpayment...watchlizard@yahoo.com

Please include me as well kressmisty@outlook.com I've been paying 200 a month for everything everyone has commented then some.