Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area.Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment.
Seriously nice guy, couldn't ask for a better person. He checked everything then made a call to his engineering dept. They said it was a glitch in their system and politely said that customers would just have to wait. Not once did a CSR call me to offer a discounted rate until it was fixed or credit my account.
That told me a lot about Suddenlink. So i went looking around for a different provider and found them. When i called to cancel my service and after i explained in depth the reason i was cancelling, i was dealt another slap in the face, they offered to reduce my bill $20 a month for the exact same service.REALLY? That's what they call helping a customer, by offering the same s#%t service i already have.
I asked how many cancellation calls have they been receiving in my area and all she said was A LOT. I asked about reducing my last bill to reflect the true amount of service i actually received and i swear i heard her giggle. My very last day with Suddenlink is Nov 8th, i can't wait!
I haven't decided if i'm going to pay them the whole amount all at once or $5 a month, you just enough to *** them off but also just enough to keep it from going to collection.I can handle paying a late fee/s.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Ease of payment
What I disliked
- Paying for bad service
- Product or service
- Internet Outage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "While driving southbound on 16th street in Chickasha Oklahoma, I was following a Suddenlink pickup. I followed the Suddenlink driver for approximately 3 miles on 16th as he drove south..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Dear Sirs: It's very clear to see that the transmission pan leak that your employee told me I had is completely false. It is dry as a bone. That job..."
- "the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting. Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it. There was a hole..."