Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area.Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment.
Seriously nice guy, couldn't ask for a better person. He checked everything then made a call to his engineering dept. They said it was a glitch in their system and politely said that customers would just have to wait. Not once did a CSR call me to offer a discounted rate until it was fixed or credit my account.
That told me a lot about Suddenlink. So i went looking around for a different provider and found them. When i called to cancel my service and after i explained in depth the reason i was cancelling, i was dealt another slap in the face, they offered to reduce my bill $20 a month for the exact same service.REALLY? That's what they call helping a customer, by offering the same s#%t service i already have.
I asked how many cancellation calls have they been receiving in my area and all she said was A LOT. I asked about reducing my last bill to reflect the true amount of service i actually received and i swear i heard her giggle. My very last day with Suddenlink is Nov 8th, i can't wait!
I haven't decided if i'm going to pay them the whole amount all at once or $5 a month, you just enough to *** them off but also just enough to keep it from going to collection.I can handle paying a late fee/s.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Ease of payment
What I disliked
- Paying for bad service
- Product or service
- Internet Outage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wildly fluctuating internet speed. I pay for 100 Mbps download, but never get that even when connected via Ethernet cable. Sometimes speeds are as low as 5 Mbps. Multiple service..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "To: SuddenlinkAs the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.On today's date I contacted them during..."
- "the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting. Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it. There was a hole..."
- "Dear Sirs: It's very clear to see that the transmission pan leak that your employee told me I had is completely false. It is dry as a bone. That job..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."