Rocky Mount, North Carolina
2.0

Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area.Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment.

Seriously nice guy, couldn't ask for a better person. He checked everything then made a call to his engineering dept. They said it was a glitch in their system and politely said that customers would just have to wait. Not once did a CSR call me to offer a discounted rate until it was fixed or credit my account.

That told me a lot about Suddenlink. So i went looking around for a different provider and found them. When i called to cancel my service and after i explained in depth the reason i was cancelling, i was dealt another slap in the face, they offered to reduce my bill $20 a month for the exact same service.REALLY? That's what they call helping a customer, by offering the same s#%t service i already have.

I asked how many cancellation calls have they been receiving in my area and all she said was A LOT. I asked about reducing my last bill to reflect the true amount of service i actually received and i swear i heard her giggle. My very last day with Suddenlink is Nov 8th, i can't wait!

I haven't decided if i'm going to pay them the whole amount all at once or $5 a month, you just enough to *** them off but also just enough to keep it from going to collection.I can handle paying a late fee/s.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

I liked: Ease of payment.

I didn't like: Paying for bad service.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi – My name is Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink.I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I’d be happy to help.

Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie