Verified Reviewer

1.3

I have been dealing with customer service on the phone and through chat for well over a month and half trying to resolve a billing issue in relations to a service issue. I started taking screenshots of the interactions and can of course show phone call logs.

I was without service more than with for a solid month and FINALLY had a tech sent to my home on the 7th of October, modem replaced. And while my service issues seem to be resolved, my bill has been ignored. I requested a credit on multiple occasions. I have now (for almost 3 weeks) told them that I refuse to pay my bill until the billing portion is resolved.

I should absolutely not have to pay for a service I couldnt use especially when there are surely records on that end of my reporting it and trying to get a resolution. Now, in addition to my regular bill, after 3 days late Ive had a $10 late fee tacked on top. Which I also will not pay. This is NOT my fault.

I havent missed any other payments and have contacted the company on more occasions than I can count. I can provide the screenshots of the conversations. I have told customer service that the issue needs to be resolved or my service needs disconnected. And if thats the case and it ends up sent to collections for the unpaid bill, I will absolutely fight it in court.

To me, this is insane. Over an internet bill!!! I have never reported a company before or had to take any issues beyond a simple phone call to CS for resolution.

And now here I am having to try to reach corporate level for help. This has been the worst customer service experience of my life.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Suddenlink Cons: Bad customer and technical ervoce, Broken promises, Service bad, No customer support.

Comments