Verified Reviewer

On 10/13/2020 I reached out to Suddenlink through the horrible Chat line and spent 20 minutes explaining that someone from Suddenlink came to my property in Tyler, Texas along with Oncor and Wrights Tree Service and left wires down on the ground. Unknown to us there was a small fire at 3 in the morning in one of the trees (at the back of the property) that had touched the main power line knocking out power for about 20 homes.

Wright's Tree Service came out and cut trees and shrubs from the back of my property which is the back of two of my neighbors and left an absolute mess. It looks like a Tornado came through our properties and sent trees / limbs flying. Suddenlink had to disconnect their wiring to allow for the tree service to do their work. I "chatted" with Suddenlink on 10/13 and the online rep told me that someone would be out to fix the wiring on Friday, 10/16.

Well, it is 10/25 and still no Suddenlink. As you can see be the pictures that I have attached; there is about 2-300 feet of wire on the ground or hanging at about 4 feet off the ground. The problem here is that there is no other game in town other than Suddenlink.

Their customer service is horrible, and they get away with it because they have a monopoly on internet service. I'm tired of just going along not saying anything.

User's recommendation: Be prepared! If you need Suddenlink to help you, be ready to be disappointed. They really don't care about your problem.

Preferred solution: Come fix / take care of the problem that you created and said you would fix almost 2-weeks ago..

Suddenlink Pros: When working - things are fine.

Suddenlink Cons: Customer service reps lie to you, Customer service is worthless.

Location: 311 North Northwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75702