248 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.0

Like many companies today, there is minimal customer service. Where I live, we have not much alternatives.

Due to billing and service issues, I have tried to contact a representative 6 times and got my issue resolved once! SuddenLink is THE MOST difficult to talk to an American speaking rep. Pleading with the third world peon cannot even get a person I can understand. Does SuddenLink mgmt.

care?

Not a bit! BLAME THE CEO!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Their product is adequate, but if you ever have customer service issues, keep them to yourself.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Suddenlink Pros: Adequate product.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2058703

They are clueless. I agree get so many reps that can not speak english, let alone understand it.

I am sick of begging for help when the reps do not have the clout to help, Why ask,? Suddenlink should be held accountable, but i cant even get a different company to sell to be because i am in suddenlinks footprint? What kind of crap is that. I thought we had free enterprise in the USA.

If you dont like suddenlink you should be able to go to another company.

But no one will sell because of suddenlink. Sorriest customer service i have ever seen .

Suddenlink Reviews