DANGEROUS Suddenlink Driver in Oklahoma

While driving southbound on 16th street in Chickasha Oklahoma, I was following a Suddenlink pickup. I followed the Suddenlink driver for approximately 3 miles on 16th as he drove south in the northbound lane. He kept jerking and swerving while driving. He met 2 or 3 different northbound vehicles and did move back in to his lane when meeting them. As soon as he passed them, back into the northbound lane he went. When we stopped at the stop sign at Highway 81, I took a picture of the rear of the vehicle.

We both went south on Highway 81 where I continued to follow him. He was literally driving all over the road. He would be on the shoulder, then back on the highway to the left lane, right lane and shoulder again. Swerving and jerking in the process. I called the Grady County Sheriffs office and gave them the exact location, tag number and vehicle description.

I passed the Suddenlink driver and saw his head looking down. He appeared to be preoccupied with some sort of device in his hand. I didn't spend the time to sit beside him and try to figure out what he was doing. He was obviously very distracted and VERY DANGEROUS. He continued to drive in this manner until he turned back east just north of Rush Springs. I observed this dangerous, unsafe Suddenlink driver for approximately 15 miles. Law enforcement was no where in sight, even after I called them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Unsafe Driving
Product or service
Suddenlink Staff
Review category
review #702737 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suddenlink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Suddenlink Help

Sep 21, 2015 #1036900

Hello - My name's Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, and I apologize for the situation. I've communicated this photo and the details of your message with our Leadership team in your area for further internal investigation. Thank you again, -Kacie

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.