Ninnekah, Oklahoma

While driving southbound on 16th street in Chickasha Oklahoma, I was following a Suddenlink pickup. I followed the Suddenlink driver for approximately 3 miles on 16th as he drove south in the northbound lane. He kept jerking and swerving while driving. He met 2 or 3 different northbound vehicles and did move back in to his lane when meeting them. As soon as he passed them, back into the northbound lane he went. When we stopped at the stop sign at Highway 81, I took a picture of the rear of the vehicle.

We both went south on Highway 81 where I continued to follow him. He was literally driving all over the road. He would be on the shoulder, then back on the highway to the left lane, right lane and shoulder again. Swerving and jerking in the process. I called the Grady County Sheriffs office and gave them the exact location, tag number and vehicle description.

I passed the Suddenlink driver and saw his head looking down. He appeared to be preoccupied with some sort of device in his hand. I didn't spend the time to sit beside him and try to figure out what he was doing. He was obviously very distracted and VERY DANGEROUS. He continued to drive in this manner until he turned back east just north of Rush Springs. I observed this dangerous, unsafe Suddenlink driver for approximately 15 miles. Law enforcement was no where in sight, even after I called them.

Review about: Suddenlink Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Unsafe Driving / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - My name's Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink.Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, and I apologize for the situation.

I've communicated this photo and the details of your message with our Leadership team in your area for further internal investigation.Thank you again, -Kacie