4.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

First month with suddenlink internet. Data usage jumped to 87% of allotted cap of 250.

The Previous 24 hours I did not use any data and all my devices had wifi turned off the very next day my data had jumped from 87% to 109% how is that possible when there was no usage this definitely borders on fraud I will definitely call them. I have cellular data, hotspot data and I can go to restaurants and use public wifi at any rate when I don't use it how can it go up 22%!!!

Unbelievable!!! Robert

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am having the same problem with Suddenlink.

Did you get resolution. Though I'm doing nothing different my data usage has jumped from avg of 60 gb per month to over almost 700.

Suddenlink replaced my modem but that did not resolve the issue.

I've made numerous calls but nothing from SL to help. I will pay an additional 135.00 this month too

When I turn on a laptop that previously used the suddenlink network and switch immediately to my hot spot data with Verizon, suddenlink charges me a .1 GB. Why should I be charged anything if I didn't use . I think all credibility with Suddenlink as far as data monitoring is lost.

xcracing

Put a bandwidth monitoring device on your network so you have real data to come at them with. I have long suspected they are fudging the numbers on internet usage.

I am gone typically several days a month and almost always take my internet using devices with me.

When I check my daily charts at Suddenlink they typically show me with at least 1GB of usage when I'm gone and there is nothing on my network. 1GB is a LOT of data, especially considering that's approx my WHOLE monthly usage on my phone data plan.

I'm considering monitoring my own bandwidth and confronting them to explain the discrepancies.