1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

For the last 2 months my Suddenlink high speed internet.The fastest offered has been so Ridiculously & painfully slow ( 1990’s dial up internet was faster).

I’ve called the 800 number and been to the local office (waist of time) countless times.

The people in the local office have no clue and all the 800 number does is reset my router( I do that at home twice a week), none helps.Suddenlink SUCKS!

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink - Internet Service Review Suddenlink "Wildly fluctuating internet speed. I pay for 100 Mbps download, but never get that even when connected via Ethernet cable. Sometimes speeds are as low as 5 Mbps. Multiple service..." Read more Suddenlink - Not receiving bandwidth I'm paying for Suddenlink "Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network. I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone..." Read more Suddenlink - NBC Sports Bay Area Plus Suddenlink "Why doesn't Suddenlink have NBC Sports Bay Area Plus? This is a disgrace. We are in the NBC Sports Bay Area (Ch. 222) region. Frequently basketball games (Golden State Warriors)..." Read more Suddenlink stole my phone number I've had for 20+ years. Suddenlink "Suddenlink has been badgering the *** out of me about switching my home phone. Personally, I've been trying to ditch the phone for some time but my wife prefers..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more