I spoke with a representative named Ginger, and she was very helpful when I wanted to disconnect my cable and home phone.She tried to at least drop my monthly bill rate, and I appreciated that, but I was sure I wanted to discontinue cable and home phone, as I need to cut my expenses.

She was very understanding and pleasant to speak with. She was kind. Too bad the link above says "pissedconsumer.com" because I am not one.

Ginger was great.With today's customer service lacking in so many ways in so many companies in the service industry, there should be more service representatives like Ginger, who was very pleasant and helpful.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink and suddenlink customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments