Coverage Area
Style and Design

My husband and I have had Suddenlink for over 10 years. This last year has been a nightmare with them.

Their internet continuously drops out and every month my bill has been going up by 2 to 5 dollars. I called to check about having someone come out and check our wires hanging in our backyard. I was informed on three separate occasions that I would not be billed for this service. However, I was charged in March I called and the 1-800 #.

The lady there said she would make a note and have the 60 dollars a credited to my next bill. Here it is April and I'm still being charged the 60 dollars. This time when I called they said they could not wave the fee because I had decided to end service with them. They also added that they could not wave the fee because they go off what the tech puts on the ticket.

The tech did not even come into my house and put down old equipment as the problem. The only thing he did do is change out the wiring that had a hole in it outside on the pole. I still have the cable that he cut and changed!!

I am so done with this company and question how the *** they stay in business? If this is the only provider you can get I am sorry for you, but if you can get anyone else I would highly recommend it!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments