26772 US-380 E, Aubrey, TX 76227, USA
1.8

Have had Suddenlink for several years. Started having problems loosing cable tv, internet and phone.

Picture would lock up and loose picture. Internet would drop signal. Suddenlink would sent service reps out who were contractors and they could not figure out what was wrong. Contractors have no authority to replace anything.

One contractor came out and we had no cable, internet or phone. He could not figure out what was wrong. In testing to find problem he removed a spliter that disconnected part of my house. He called his supervisor because he didn't know what was wrong.

The supervisor determined that the wire to the house needed to be replaced. When Suddenlink ran the cable to my house they spliced the cable and water was leaking in the cable. Supervisor who was also a contractor said they would replace the cable. Never replaced the cable and cable was out about half of the time.

The picture was scrambled with lines and lock up. The contractor failed to replace the spliter that he removed testing the system. Discover after he left that I had no cable in part of my house. Took a week for someone to come out to reinstall spliter.

Got my bill and I was charged to $60 to replace the spliter I couldn't believe the charge because I was paying extra so there would be no charge for service calls plus they removed the splier testing the system and failed to replace Suddenlink had told me they were going to give me a credit for interruption in service for a month. I was given a credit and which reduced by bill by about 50% for the month. I called Suddenlink and paid the reduced bill. On my next month bill Suddenlink reversed by credit and showed it on my current bill as past due.

When I called I was told that the committee that issued the credit was overruled by an auditor and the credit issued was now a past due. Charged me

$!0 for being past due even though I paid the amount due with a live person at their office. Suddenlink has been a night mare and I have never dealt with anyone like them. I would spend hours on the phone trying to resolve issues and management was rude and didn't care.

I also see the horror stores on my neighborhood email. Don't use Suddenlink----you will regret it.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Suddenlink Pros: No one likes this company.

Suddenlink Cons: Dishonest business practices know problem but wont fix it.

• Don t Use Suddenlink