I ordered the suddenlink double play for $79.99 per month.In the double play advertisement they listed the 150 channels you would get for $79.

In my first bill I noted charges of $10 for local service and $5 for sports channels. When I contacted suddenlink and spoke with customer service rep....she informed me that the local service charge was for local CBS, NBC and ABC channels. The $5 charge was for ESPN and ESPN2 and Fox Sports. I informed rep that those channels were already listed under the channels received for the $79 package under channel listing.

Her response was along the lines of..."we know this but management refuses to change their advertising or to stop the surcharges". Nice...

Come on suddenlink...either clean up your advertising (I chose $79 package based on channels listed) or stop extra billing for channels listed under double play package.Its false advertising.

Review about: Suddenlink Double Play Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Sucks!!!!! Suddenlink "My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other. I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC). He schedules a technician to come to..." Read more Suddenlink Business Practices Suddenlink "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Suddenlink - Slow speed in Huffman Suddenlink "Suddenlink offers internet throughout much of NE Harris County. In Kingwood, which has upper middle class to very wealthy residents, they offer speeds over 150Mps. In Huffman, which is more middle..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more