2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Obtained Suddenlink Communications services in another geographical area on August 15, 2017, besides my already hometown account of years of service; therefore I have two different accounts.I enquired about a discounted rate due to dual services; request denied.

Unfortunately no other ISP existed in new account location; consequently I had to use Suddenlink Communication again. On August 25, 2017, I received my bill in the mail for my new account location; a ten day window from obtaining additional new services on August 15, 2017, to a bill received by mail due on the same day, August 25, 2017. As a long term client of Suddenlink Communications, I paid my bills online through Nations Bank, now Bank of America, since 1997 which usually requires three to five business days. Therefore, receiving a bill by mail due on the same day resulted in me calling Suddenlink Comminication Customer Care.

First represented stated, "He could not take my payment however may transfer me to an automated payment service." I informed him about my two different accounts and the one needed to be paid. Consequently, after working hard all day long, come home to relax and have to call Suddenlink Communication Customer Care, wait for assistance, tell them your issue on the precise account, representative states he cannot accept payments, transfers you to an automated payment center. Guess what? Yes, you guessed it; the automated payment center referred to my primary account to be paided and consequently my call dropped.

To add insult to misery, yes you guessed correctly again, I had to call back for more Suddenlink Communications Customer Care in which the second representative accepted my payment via credit card and also increased my so called bandwidth up to 100 Mbps for the same monthly rate, which we know how sharing a node and bandwidth words in the cableworld. In addition to Suddenlinks "great" customer care, I received a $10.00 charge on my next bill due on September 23, 2017, by the way received in my mailbox September 8, 2017, for payment processing fee by a representaive on the August bill. To sum this all up, I'm paying $10.00 for their incompetence.

The ISP in my next location will determine my decision and I'll be so greatful whenever I'm able to drop both of my Suddenlink accounts.God bless.

Review about: Suddenlink Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

I can't even get them to run my line to my house paid over 5000 a few months ago same area in tyler, tx