Verified Reviewer

Hello, 30+ years ago a representative of Suddenlink (or the company at that time) came to me for an easement through my property. In lieu of a cash payment, lifetime free service was agreed upon.

I have not received a bill since that time UNTIL February 2020. About three years ago, I left Suddenlink and went with DISH Network because of the poor service and reception of Suddenlink.

Please explain why I am receiving bills now. Account #07709-1****5-01-8. Access Code 3217

In my point of view, if you decide to break the agreement then Suddenlink will need to pay me for an easement through my property.

I called Suddenlink numerous times and have never received any calls back after leaving messages and talking to customer service. Several times a promised call back from a Supervisor never occurred.

I greatly appreciate your help with this matter.

Robert Wiederhold

834 N Gray St

Caldwell, TX 77836

979-567-****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments