903 N Loop 336, Conroe, TX 77301
1.8

On Thursday September 19th, my cable/internet went out at my home due to a weather storm. I called the 877 number and was informed via the automated machine, it was a regional outage.

On Saturday the 21st, I called again and after about an hour and a half on hold, I was able to speak to someone. After troubleshooting, they could not fix the problem. I was scheduled for service on Wednesday the 25th, 6 days after the outage. Tech showed up and advised it was an issue outside, another crew would have to come out and fix that.

I was again scheduled for a tech to come out on Thursday October 3rd....8 days later. My scheduled time was from 10A to 8P. Well after waiting all day nobody showed up. I called at about 9P and waited once again for about an hour and a half.

Once on the phone with customer service I was informed that the tech had closed out the work order at about 930P. This "work" was done outside in the back yard. Impossible, I have flood lights that are on, 4 dogs that bark, and I'm sitting at a table that faces the back yard. On Friday, the 4th, a service tech actually shows up to do the work.

He gets the internet working and one of three TV's working. He leaves telling me to call his cell phone if I have any problems. Well, the other two TV's are not working when he leaves. I call his cell phone on Saturday the 5th and leave him several messages.

He calls me back and says he can't come back out today because he has other work orders to complete. You HAVE NOT completed my work order. I once again call customer service and wait another hour plus. I am informed that a tech would be out Sunday the 6th.

This tech actually shows up and fixes the problem. Problem solved right?? Wrong. On Monday the 7th, I go up to the Conroe office and complain about the service being out for about 17 days.

I spoke with a Christie and wrote up and credit request and handed me a yellow sticky with the information. I get my November bill and the whole bill is expected to be paid. I went up to the Conroe office and spoke with Devin, absolutely zero help from him. On Thursday November 7th I finally call and speak to customer service.

I'm told they can credit me 20 DOLLARS, off my bill. My bill is over 300 dollars to begin with. (home phone, internet, cable).

Less than 10 percent off my bill for half the month of service. Not what I expected out of a huge company like Suddenlink.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Cable Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments