Olathe, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months.I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period.

I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's a routing issue (where I can trace route to google.com and it routes out to the hops throughout Suddenlink's network, than dies at the hop to another backbone provider. It happens for about 1 - 15 minutes than comes back.), a packet loss problem at the modem gateway, packet loss past the modem gateway, or a node issue. I have an unresolved issue where uploading via https kills the internet connection on demand until the uploading stops, than the internet comes back.

When uploading via https the traffic starts dropping at the modem gateway. A tech they sent out has seen it first hand and said that it's not a physical problem and would pass it on to the correct people and a month later, problem is still there. Every time I call them, it takes a week to send someone out and the phone rep and the tech that is dispatched out always say there is no signal issues nor see any issues with the modem or the node. The modem has been replaced, new coax cabling for the modem has been ran, I've replaced my switches, cat5 cables, and even replaced my router and the problem still exists.

I do networking and server management for a living so I can provide them with the exact issue and the reasoning for the issue, but still nothing. This is the most horrible ISP I've ever had.

This Connie lady that comments on all the Suddenlink complaints has been contacted before posting my complaint in hopes they'll resolve the issues, but nope.I think I'm going to look for another ISP and cancel with Suddenlink.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

SuddenlinkAshley

Hi Robert - My name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I would like to investigate this for you. Can you please email me directly with your account address?

My email is ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you.