So I switch from AT&T to Suddenlink around the first of August.Originally I signed up for their home phone/Internet bundle.
I only needed the Internet and was happy with DirectTV as my provider. Well I found out a few days ago that sometime at the end of August they "upgraded" my connection to a 75mbps connection. The funny thing is I have never seen over 40-50mbps. After explaining this to the kind lady at the store they determind that my router was to blame for this.
So I swapped it out. Upon asking if I was to be reimbursed for being upgraded and not notified for this "upgrade". The subject was changed to it just plug and play sir it should fix the issue. Well here it is 5 days into the new year and my connection issues have been nonstop since Christmas.
Supposed to have a 75mbps connection and I am getting .90mbps -2.5mbps and all suddenlink can do is send out a tech.
I just want to be able to game and receive the services that I am paying for.I do not think that it is to much to ask.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- That they were inexpensive
- Quick plug and play
- Fast when it works
- Phone customer service was nice
What I disliked
- Huge wait at the store
- Unreliable service
- Random drop in service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, poor quality of service.
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Internet Connection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "While Suddenlink boasts that they provide a high speed at an affordable cost, I've never had the opportunity to experience even their lowest of speeds. Their minimum service is..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- " Consistently getting small pieces of chicken, so small that I have order a three-piece and they gave me an extra piece because the chicken were too small,as you can..."
- "Ordered an emoji bracelet from them in November as a Christmas present for my grand daughter. In December after emailing them as to when I might receive it, they informed..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."