Lake Charles, Louisiana

So I switch from AT&T to Suddenlink around the first of August.Originally I signed up for their home phone/Internet bundle.

I only needed the Internet and was happy with DirectTV as my provider. Well I found out a few days ago that sometime at the end of August they "upgraded" my connection to a 75mbps connection. The funny thing is I have never seen over 40-50mbps. After explaining this to the kind lady at the store they determind that my router was to blame for this.

So I swapped it out. Upon asking if I was to be reimbursed for being upgraded and not notified for this "upgrade". The subject was changed to it just plug and play sir it should fix the issue. Well here it is 5 days into the new year and my connection issues have been nonstop since Christmas.

Supposed to have a 75mbps connection and I am getting .90mbps -2.5mbps and all suddenlink can do is send out a tech.

I just want to be able to game and receive the services that I am paying for.I do not think that it is to much to ask.

Review about: Internet Connection.

I liked: That they were inexpensive, Quick plug and play, Fast when it works, Phone customer service was nice.

I didn't like: Huge wait at the store, Unreliable service, Random drop in service.

2.0
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Suddenlink Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, poor quality of service. / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Submit review

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi – My name’s Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink.I’m so sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I’d be happy to investigate this issue for you.

Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie

to Suddenlink Help Lewes, Delaware, United States #1293036

Hi - My name's Jon. Your company is a scam and you should be ashamed to "work" there. *** you, -Jon