So I switch from AT&T to Suddenlink around the first of August.Originally I signed up for their home phone/Internet bundle.
I only needed the Internet and was happy with DirectTV as my provider. Well I found out a few days ago that sometime at the end of August they "upgraded" my connection to a 75mbps connection. The funny thing is I have never seen over 40-50mbps. After explaining this to the kind lady at the store they determind that my router was to blame for this.
So I swapped it out. Upon asking if I was to be reimbursed for being upgraded and not notified for this "upgrade". The subject was changed to it just plug and play sir it should fix the issue. Well here it is 5 days into the new year and my connection issues have been nonstop since Christmas.
Supposed to have a 75mbps connection and I am getting .90mbps -2.5mbps and all suddenlink can do is send out a tech.
I just want to be able to game and receive the services that I am paying for.I do not think that it is to much to ask.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- That they were inexpensive
- Quick plug and play
- Fast when it works
- Phone customer service was nice
What I disliked
- Huge wait at the store
- Unreliable service
- Random drop in service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, poor quality of service.
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Internet Connection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Yes I do .They have been so rude your manager came to my house and gave me a speech.about being late with payment His name is Roy he..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- " Consistently getting small pieces of chicken, so small that I have order a three-piece and they gave me an extra piece because the chicken were too small,as you can..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."