Verified Reviewer

I had no service from Suddenlink, aka Suddenstink, from 8/26 to approx 10/21 due to Hurricanes Laura and Delta for internet and TV.

Timeline of events:

8/26 Hurricane Laura hit us

Received a bill for service for the period of 8/24-9/23. This bill was inadvertently paid.

Credit was requested several times.

10/9 Hurricane Delta hit us.

Received a bill for the period of 9/24-10/23. Did not pay this bill and requested credit several times on line.

9/28 Called Suddenstink and was finally able to get through to a customer service representative. Cancelled service and was told a technician would pickup equipment on 10/12. I was told that credits will be issued.

10/14 Technician never showed up.

Called Suddenstink and was able to get through to a customer service representative. Was told Suddenstink doesn't send techs to pickup equipment. I was send a Fed Ex label to box up and return equipment, which I did. I tracked the delivery.

10/27 Received a bill for the period of 10/24-11/23, which I didn't pay.

12/10 Received a call from a collection agency in New York.

The unpaid bill(s) were turned over to them by Suddenlink.

I called the collection agency and had a somewhat heated conversation with them. They said all of the information I stated would be documented and turned over to their management.

User's recommendation: Avoid them! Only reason I gave them a one star because I couldn't go lower.

Suddenlink Pros: There are no pros working for this company at all.

Suddenlink Cons: Horrible service and communications.

Location: 1538 East Prien Lake Road, Lake Charles, LA 70601