3.4
Coverage Area

I had a question regarding my bill.It was RIDICULOUS that there is NO WAY to talk to agent immediately!!!!

Your system is made to *** off customers or get them so aggravated they give up. Why did it take me 45 minutes to get a person????? I tried to pay bill online and wouldn't let me change to earlier date than due date.

I decided I will call & ask someone.NOT- after your system kept repeating the same things over & over; SORRY I DIDN'T GET THAT,,, REALLY why wasn't I transferred to an agent then NO your system just started repeating the same *** thing .Seriously is that any way to treat people who pay your salaries????I can guarantee you that as soon as AT&T is in my area I will switch even if it costs more!!!!!!

Review about: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Can provide higher speed internet.

I didn't like: Complete incompetence in every area i had to deal with.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Chris's is full of *** you cannot all these numbers you cannot speak to a live person so you have to drive all the way to the store to speak to a live person after going through 9000 *** phone numbers I wouldn't have Suddenlink if my life depended on it

I felt as though your comment deserved a response.

The Suddenlink automated system is clearly designed with the objective in mind to reduce the need for employees.

This increases their profit in a very short term and short sighted way, at the cost of customer satisfaction and future popularity/success.

I recently spent an hour trying everything to contact a human from Suddenlink. I now have a working method and I would like to share it with everyone so nobody else has to waste hours in a rage.

***TO SPEAK TO A REAL HUMAN FOLLOW THESE STEPS***; Step 1, call the Suddenlink number and wait for the main menu options.

Step 2, go to Billing. Step 3, they will mention your street address and ask you if it is correct. Say NO. Step 4, they will ask you to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.

Enter a FAKE number.

Step 5, They will ask for a 4 digit pin associated with your account.Say "I don't know." Step 6, They will say that they cannot continue in the automated system and you will be given options to be directed to REAL HUMANS!!!

Hope it helps!