Coverage Area

We are living in the area where our property is in less then 0.5 miles away from existing cable customer.We contacted the customer service several times, nobody show up at the property.

Finally we went to their office in the other city and asked for service. the lady from the office checked the status of all orders, we actually created a few order calling them every 2 days. The both orders had a status in the system as "available"; however the associate at the store stated that this is an system error. We agreed to cover all expenses that will be required to connect our property to the suddenlink cable...

and we got - answer ...NO - go figure! Way to go Mr. Dave Gilles.

Great management!Customers are wiling to pay to become your company customer and you say...NO!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and great internet wrong. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of suddenlink internet installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100000. Suddenlink needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Shelby with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry for any frustration this has caused.

I'd be happy to look into this further. Could you please email me your complete address, and reference your post made here?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Shelby