5/2018 We signed up with Suddenlink after retiring 2North Carolina. Unfortunately in order for us to bundle of landline Internet and TV.

Suddenlink was the only communications company out there in our community that offered all three together. I have asked Suddenlink on numerous occasions to audit my account and check or fix our services theyve come out to switched out modem and claimed to have fix the problems only to find it was still doing the same thingAngry. We purchased a WiFi extender $117 and tried other fixes because suddenlink didnt and would not fix the problem so now all 3 are out, without WiFi no landline and the TVs pixelating and freezing all 3 services are out and has been for awhile. A tech came out on 2/2 and said that he had just left another customer home with same problems and that there was a lot of noise on the line that he didnt understand why this wasnt looked at when we originally signup.

I also took a snapshot of his phone with the read of services coming into our home from pole outside. There were a lot of XXs which he said you have garbage coming from the pole has nothing to do with your home and suddenlink was aware and should have caught this before now. Adrian at Suddenlink Altice Corp office called on the 2/3 and claimed they would have it fixed well they havent and the local office claims to see no notes from Corp in regard to fixing in 48 hours which would have been by 2/5. Well here we are on the 8th and NOTHING.

I let them know that my husband was not well and he only wants to watch his fishing and the Super Bowl sports, which he was not happy at all missing most of with freezing yesterday, so he just gave up and went bed. because of all the Lies Slowlink is telling people. I would venture to say based on our community page 50%+ are being affected by this. Everyone here is pissed alright.

Ive even asked them to do an audit several times now, as I believe suddenlink to have double charged us for quite a few months. They bill one month in advance and if like me you forget and because I didnt trust automatic withdrawals if you forget and go past 1 day it kicks out another bill that has doubled and when I pay the balance the next months bill comes the same way any I pay $20+ extra a month and for whatever reason my extra $$ arent accumulating. They have Spectrum and Xfinity blocked in our community and Suddenlink Altice you would not have to worry about their competitors, if Slowlink weren't so busy being deceitful and pulling the ole BAIT AND SWITCH.

I cant fax scan or anything without it crashing for hours, I have to go to a UPS, Office Depot. On a good day, I sometimes can fax 1 page at a time.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 783 Word Plaza, Rocky Mount, NC 27804