So, I didn't have enough cash in my account to cover my bill and got charged a non sufficient fund fee by by Suddenlink and my financial institution.Fair enough.

So the next day they charged me again. A couple of days later, they tried to charge me again and add another NSF fee. Then a couple of days later, bam again with the attempted charge, and bam another NSF. So that's five (5) NSF charges from Suddenlink, and five (5) charges from my bank.

I called the 24th of June to ask them to stop charging my account and that I would pay when i had the money (today) as to which i was told "sure ok we won't charge you or try to take the money out anymore". Fine cool whatever. TODAY I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND LOW AND BEHOLD THERE WERE TWO MORE NSF CHARGES MADE TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I CALLED TO SEE IF I COULD GET THE CHARGES BACK BUT I CANNOT GET A CENT BACK FROM THEM BECAUSE AFTER ONE DECLINED PAYMENT THEY SEND IT TO A THIRD PARTY COLLECTION CENTER "WHO MAY TRY TO COLLECT IT UP TO FIVE TIMES".

I don't make very much money because I work a part time job right now making ~$300 every two weeks. Suddenlink and their dumb a$& third party collection whatever basically told me to go fakku off somewhere by myself and enjoy it, because I am most decidedly not going to see a cent back. I cannot believe they would try to draft my bill once, send it to a third party collector and let them charge me right out the a$& with money I barely have. I want you to pat yourself on the back because once I get back on my feet from this schiesen, I am going to try with all my might to prevent anyone else from going through this ordeal, which is completely retarded.

Are you reading this? I hope so. Your internet services are garbage and you belong in a dumpster. I wish I could rate negative stars, because you'd get -10.

Seriously. You guys only get business in the area because you're one of the few out here. You should hire someone to actually help you with commercial ideas because, let's face it, they are an abomination. I cringe every tiem I see one.

Seven non sufficient fund charges with seven return fees which should have only been one, that is, if you had common sense and deduced that "huh, maybe the money isn't there, so I guess we should wait or shut the service off", which you decidedly DO NOT have the reasoning of a 5th grader.If anyone is still reading this, please please please, go with someone more gooder.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of billing department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $240. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - My name's Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

We'd be happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to email us directly with your service address, and please reference this post.

Our email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie