Conroe, Texas

I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago.I have NEVER seen the speeds promised.

Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay per View" or a "On Demand" is more frustrating than watching commercials. The stream blinks in and out, skipping when details are important. Rewind does NO good at all!

Is like the whole televised world has a massive stutter problem. Not digital blinks/pixelation. To make matters worse, Suddenlink keeps calling/emailing to upgrade services. I am one bill from saying *** off.

I can get service at this level/speed from satellite dish in a storm!I get better streaming/internet from my cell phone.update: It took 3 attempts to upload this review!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Submit review

Comments

mario

i had the same problem

how to sue suddelink?

SDLshannon
Tyler, Texas, United States #618002

Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink.I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with your service and would be happy to work with Management in your area to resolve.

You can contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you!