Conroe, Texas

I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago.I have NEVER seen the speeds promised.

Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay per View" or a "On Demand" is more frustrating than watching commercials. The stream blinks in and out, skipping when details are important. Rewind does NO good at all!

Is like the whole televised world has a massive stutter problem. Not digital blinks/pixelation. To make matters worse, Suddenlink keeps calling/emailing to upgrade services. I am one bill from saying *** off.

I can get service at this level/speed from satellite dish in a storm!I get better streaming/internet from my cell phone.update: It took 3 attempts to upload this review!!!!

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

mario

i had the same problem

how to sue suddelink?

SDLshannon
Tyler, Texas, United States #618002

Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink.I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with your service and would be happy to work with Management in your area to resolve.

You can contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you!

Suddenlink Sucks!!!!! Suddenlink "My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other. I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC). He schedules a technician to come to..." Read more Suddenlink - Slow connection for the past 3 months. Suddenlink " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..." Read more Suddenlink - Not receiving bandwidth I'm paying for Suddenlink "Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network. I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone..." Read more Suddenlink Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Suddenlink "Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard. Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash. I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more