I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago.I have NEVER seen the speeds promised.
Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay per View" or a "On Demand" is more frustrating than watching commercials. The stream blinks in and out, skipping when details are important. Rewind does NO good at all!
Is like the whole televised world has a massive stutter problem. Not digital blinks/pixelation. To make matters worse, Suddenlink keeps calling/emailing to upgrade services. I am one bill from saying *** off.
I can get service at this level/speed from satellite dish in a storm!I get better streaming/internet from my cell phone.update: It took 3 attempts to upload this review!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "Suddenlink has been badgering the *** out of me about switching my home phone. Personally, I've been trying to ditch the phone for some time but my wife prefers..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "Discount tire in Lubbuck, TX put new tires and wheels on my car. While driving 65 mph to Houston, TX the tire and wheel feel off. My friend and I..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- " Me and my wife purchased a bedroom set from Ashley furniture and With that said we purchased upholstered bench. first..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."