Suddenlink - Not even close to promised service

724 of 771 Suddenlink reviews

I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago.I have NEVER seen the speeds promised.

Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay per View" or a "On Demand" is more frustrating than watching commercials. The stream blinks in and out, skipping when details are important. Rewind does NO good at all!

Is like the whole televised world has a massive stutter problem. Not digital blinks/pixelation. To make matters worse, Suddenlink keeps calling/emailing to upgrade services. I am one bill from saying *** off.

I can get service at this level/speed from satellite dish in a storm!I get better streaming/internet from my cell phone.update: It took 3 attempts to upload this review!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
724 of 771 Suddenlink reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
mario

Oct 13, 2014 #884134

i had the same problem
how to sue suddelink?

0 0 Reply
SDLshannon

Mar 04, 2013 #618002 Tyler, Texas, United States

Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with your service and would be happy to work with Management in your area to resolve. You can contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suddenlink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about
×