2.5
Coverage Area

We had Suddenlink for about 3 years since that was pretty much our ONLY choice where we were in Nixa, MO, but had I had ANY other choice, I sure would have changed!!Since moving, I have become even MORE acutely aware of how REALLY BAD the service was!!

EVERY single day I would get up, have my coffee, and sit down at my laptop and promptly be KICKED OFF the WiFi!! EVERY SINGLE DAY!! And not just once or twice, it was 4-8 times while I was online!! EVERY DAY!!!

You know how annoying it is to be in the middle of something, be kicked off, and LOSE IT ALL!! I got where I would copy and save stuff every few lines just in case!! NOT TIME Effective at ALL!! So, just wanted to post this someplace so if someone else has encountered this, then they can know it's NOT their equipment!!

It's SUDDENLINK!! Since moving, and getting up and running with another company, I haven't been kicked off ONCE!! YAY! See ya Suddenlink!!

I think your commercials are BS and you DO NOT offer the best service!! Not even CLOSE!!! And your prices! WOW!

NOT Good at all for what you get!!BYE BYE!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with internet speed and fast when it works and stated that there is a room for improvement of overpriced tv packages and dropping channels. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suddenlink internet service. Suddenlink needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments