Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network.I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone is 'yes we're over saturated' ie.
they have OVER SOLD their bandwith and are not providing to customers what they were sold. I pay for 150mb down (8mb up) and I get that in the mornings usually (not always) but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER in the evenings.
I've seen as low as 4mb down.The link below is a log of my recent tests.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Techs of talked to were nice and helpful
What I disliked
- Bad service for high speed internet
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Suddenlink Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wildly fluctuating internet speed. I pay for 100 Mbps download, but never get that even when connected via Ethernet cable. Sometimes speeds are as low as 5 Mbps. Multiple service..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...."
- "I hired Sean Willis to level the interlock landing in my front yard, after I read his ad in a Kanata newspaper. It said "SERVING YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."