1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network.I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone is 'yes we're over saturated' ie.

they have OVER SOLD their bandwith and are not providing to customers what they were sold. I pay for 150mb down (8mb up) and I get that in the mornings usually (not always) but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER in the evenings.

I've seen as low as 4mb down.The link below is a log of my recent tests.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Techs of talked to were nice and helpful.

I didn't like: Bad service for high speed internet.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - My name is Samantha, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your internet service.

If there's anything I can do to help, please email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com with reference to this post.Thank you, -Samantha