Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 14, 2021

Suddenlink which is owned by public corporation Altice. ATUS on the stock exchange has a real scam going.

They have my credit card and did not take a final payment for service. Instead they turned it over to collection and added on equipment the new owners of our home are using on a new account. I wonder who owns the collection company? Also I wondered why when I looked up something on the internet I started get phone calls or ads about the subject.

Turns out they own an advertising company "Altice Advanced Advertising and Analytics" and are selling our 50 million authenticated Household IP Addresses and 15 Million viewing data. Profit at all costs while we settle for horrific service.

Original review posted by user Sep 14, 2021

Service was not as promised, internet not as fast, outages sometimes and no way to get in contact with service. Long times on telephone.

Terrible Service and always raising the price with no notice. Transition on moves are horrible. Just take in the equipment and cancel. Don't try to be nice and let a new owner take over your equipment.

They probably collect twice. When they call it is only to sell something.

Comments