Suddenlink - Paid 3 years of service I wasn't getting, I get 0.5-20, pay for 50 mbps.
While Suddenlink boasts that they provide a high speed at an affordable cost, I've never had the opportunity to experience even their lowest of speeds.Their minimum service is 50 mbps and I've only ever experienced a maximum of 20 on a good day.
I've called them, I've had technicians come out and check my service and after almost 3 years, they finally found the problem outside of my home. The technician said He'd get Suddenlink to fix the issue the next week and I've heard nothing about it since. I've re-called Suddenlink and they refuse to troubleshoot the problem any further. So I pay for a service that I don't actually get and they laugh all the way to the bank.
They're apparently doing this with a lot of people. But because they're the cheapest in town, people choose to deal with it.
I pray a class action lawsuit is filed against them.It's garbage service and we're getting what we pay for.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."