Suddenlink - Paid 3 years of service I wasn't getting, I get 0.5-20, pay for 50 mbps.

While Suddenlink boasts that they provide a high speed at an affordable cost, I've never had the opportunity to experience even their lowest of speeds.Their minimum service is 50 mbps and I've only ever experienced a maximum of 20 on a good day.

I've called them, I've had technicians come out and check my service and after almost 3 years, they finally found the problem outside of my home. The technician said He'd get Suddenlink to fix the issue the next week and I've heard nothing about it since. I've re-called Suddenlink and they refuse to troubleshoot the problem any further. So I pay for a service that I don't actually get and they laugh all the way to the bank.

They're apparently doing this with a lot of people. But because they're the cheapest in town, people choose to deal with it.

I pray a class action lawsuit is filed against them.It's garbage service and we're getting what we pay for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suddenlink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about