While Suddenlink boasts that they provide a high speed at an affordable cost, I've never had the opportunity to experience even their lowest of speeds.Their minimum service is 50 mbps and I've only ever experienced a maximum of 20 on a good day.

I've called them, I've had technicians come out and check my service and after almost 3 years, they finally found the problem outside of my home. The technician said He'd get Suddenlink to fix the issue the next week and I've heard nothing about it since. I've re-called Suddenlink and they refuse to troubleshoot the problem any further. So I pay for a service that I don't actually get and they laugh all the way to the bank.

They're apparently doing this with a lot of people. But because they're the cheapest in town, people choose to deal with it.

I pray a class action lawsuit is filed against them.It's garbage service and we're getting what we pay for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suddenlink internet service. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments