Arcata, California

While Suddenlink boasts that they provide a high speed at an affordable cost, I've never had the opportunity to experience even their lowest of speeds.Their minimum service is 50 mbps and I've only ever experienced a maximum of 20 on a good day.

I've called them, I've had technicians come out and check my service and after almost 3 years, they finally found the problem outside of my home. The technician said He'd get Suddenlink to fix the issue the next week and I've heard nothing about it since. I've re-called Suddenlink and they refuse to troubleshoot the problem any further. So I pay for a service that I don't actually get and they laugh all the way to the bank.

They're apparently doing this with a lot of people. But because they're the cheapest in town, people choose to deal with it.

I pray a class action lawsuit is filed against them.It's garbage service and we're getting what we pay for.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Suddenlink Internet from Kellogg, Idaho Suddenlink "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..." Read more Suddenlink Sucks!!!!! Suddenlink "My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other. I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC). He schedules a technician to come to..." Read more Suddenlink stole my phone number I've had for 20+ years. Suddenlink "Suddenlink has been badgering the *** out of me about switching my home phone. Personally, I've been trying to ditch the phone for some time but my wife prefers..." Read more Suddenlink Internet Service Review Suddenlink "Wildly fluctuating internet speed. I pay for 100 Mbps download, but never get that even when connected via Ethernet cable. Sometimes speeds are as low as 5 Mbps. Multiple service..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more