While Suddenlink boasts that they provide a high speed at an affordable cost, I've never had the opportunity to experience even their lowest of speeds.Their minimum service is 50 mbps and I've only ever experienced a maximum of 20 on a good day.
I've called them, I've had technicians come out and check my service and after almost 3 years, they finally found the problem outside of my home. The technician said He'd get Suddenlink to fix the issue the next week and I've heard nothing about it since. I've re-called Suddenlink and they refuse to troubleshoot the problem any further. So I pay for a service that I don't actually get and they laugh all the way to the bank.
They're apparently doing this with a lot of people. But because they're the cheapest in town, people choose to deal with it.
I pray a class action lawsuit is filed against them.It's garbage service and we're getting what we pay for.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."