Verified Reviewer

1.4

We are very frustrated! Sunday, April 12th Suddenlink came out to give us a new modem to speed up our internet.

It should have sped up our internet, but instead it made it 8 times slower! So they sent a technician out on Tuesday the 14th. He checked the modem and said the issue is at the pole so he put a maintenance order in for someone to come out and fix it. I called again and told them we couldn't wait 72 hrs for this to happen.

Suddenlink told me they would send someone out on Wednesday morning. I assumed it would be someone to work on pole, but no they sent another technician out who told us the same exact thing the technician did the day before.

So, I called back again and they reassured me someone someone would come to work on the pole on Wednesday, but no one showed up or even bothered to call to let us know they weren't coming. Then, I called back today, and they said the work order is in and they have a week from Wednesday to fix it!

User's recommendation: Don’t use.

Suddenlink Cons: Horrible ccustomer service, High speed internet.

Location: Hurricane, West Virginia