Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get this charge off my account????

My service was stopped at the end of July 2019 due to moving. When I called and spoke with the representative, she told me that I had a ZERO balance and that my account was in good standing.

In September, 2019, I received a bill of $82. The next week I went to the suddenlink local office and spoke with a manager ( Dewanna Redeo 936-525-4625) and was told that there was a charge for a purchased modem through sudden link that was marked as rented, even though I purchased it. I have never rented any equipment period. The date was 8-1-2016 and the full price was $50 with tax $54.10.

That I ALREADY PAID FOR. I was told by this manager to call customer service because the system had just changed to a newer system in store and she was unable to take this off on her end but I should not be charged for this. On 9-26-19 I call customer service and speak with someone named Mi Lang ( not sure how to spell or say her name due to language barrier) and I explained the situation. After waiting on hold for 2 hours I get told that she sees where I got falsely charged and my case is being escalated to a supervisor and that I will get a call soon to resolve this matter.

On 10-15-19 I call once again after not getting a call or email or notification of any kind and was on hold again for about 1 1/2 hours before getting told that there is no supervisor available at this time and there is no direct email or phone for me to contact one and that my case will be sent off to supervisor and that I may or may not get a call back. Before I was finished with the call I was hung up on by the representative and I was unable to get her name. But before the call ended I was told that there was no records of the previous conversation.

I NEED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER ASAP TO GET THIS RESOLVED. I DO NOT OWE THIS MONEY AMD I NEED MY ACCOUNT TO BE ZERO BALANCE.

1 answer
Garry Leigh
Your situation is rather specific. You can try to reach out to Suddenlink Chairman and CEO by phone at 314-682-5599 or by email at switchup@suddenlink.com
View

Looking for cheap Internet plans.

by AwareHermitCrab408

I would like to k now about your Internet service please? What is the cheapest package you have??

View

My Box for my TV keeps going off, and I have to constantly finagle to get it on and turn my TV on.

by AntsySwift

Suddenlink shipping address

I have terminated our service and was told we need to ship our modem/router back to Suddenlink or will be charged for it. However, they did not give me a shipping address before hanging up on me (contentious phone call).

Can't find anything on their website. Any idea where I should ship the modem/router?

refer-a-friend info

A friend referred me to suddenlink. I will have service connected May 7th.

when should my referral person submit the friend request and how do they submit it.?

thank you. judy cole

1 answer
Good luck this is the worse company ever. You sure this person is a friend. jk. Idk how the service is where your friend is but if you read reviews you'll find out this company is the worse in all categories.

Questions 5