1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They took my information, sold it, and are contstantly bombarding my mailbox with spam.

Their customer service reps are dishonest.

They hike their prices without notification.

When asking to speak to someone who could resolve my billing issue, I was told by the customer service rep that they "don't speak with customers like you directly."

They have internet speeds much slower than advertised, and have told myself, my neighbors, and several local friends that it's "your equipment, not ours". Internet often drops off all together. Plus, they have very low Data Limits, and charge you an obscene amount if you go over.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $101 and wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was price hikes, data limits, customer service and spam. Author liked the most internet doesnt drop too often. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1264815

Sudden link is a big rip- off. Over priced and slow.

Billing department is going to have bad karma. You shouldn't treat people the way they do.

Suddenlink Help

Hi - My name is Thomas, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I'd be happy to address your concerns. Please feel free to email me directly with reference to this post.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Thomas