Suddenlink has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The rating in my area is less than 2 stars but I am forced to use them as its the only option in my area.

I am trying to set up service on a new home and they need to lay a line which was supposed to be 2/25/2021 but here I am 3/4/2021, still no service. I have called they customer service over 20+ times to find out whats happening with our install and when the line will be done, I was promised Wednesday 2/25/2021 and then Thursday to Friday and then this past Monday, Tuesday and here I am Thursday again with no service. Every time I call in no one know when anything is going to happen as dispatch is handling and they will call me back. I have not heard from a single soul on the promises to call me back.

Service is terrible and how they are in business is crazy. This is the most pathetic service company I have ever experienced.

Do not use them if you can avoid it. Negative 5 million stars.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 903 North Loop 336 East, Conroe, TX 77301