1.7
Style and Design

I was warned by another customer just how bad their service is and everything i was told and then some was true. They intentiomally slowed the download speed to a fraction of what i was paying for then called me a few weeks later trying to sell me their better packages.

Next i have automatic bill pay set up and somehow late payment charges start showing up even though my card had never been declined. Called about this and 3 "customer service" people told me theres nothing they could do, i would have to speak with someone else after being on hold forever each time. Lastly called because i was moving and of course they want to transfer services but realized they didnt service where i was moving and the guys attitude bacame terrible. Go to turn my router in the next day and im informed theres no record of me canceling services so i would be charged for the next month after i was moved out as well but the billing period didnt start for another week.

Absurd. Avoid them like the plague.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Wifi Home Internet Service.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices, Bad customer service with rude people, Price gouging.

• Suddenlink Bullies Customers
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1256171

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications. I'm sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional.

Please feel free to contact me at: socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - If there is anything that I can assist you with. Thanks.