1.7
Style and Design

I was warned by another customer just how bad their service is and everything i was told and then some was true.They intentiomally slowed the download speed to a fraction of what i was paying for then called me a few weeks later trying to sell me their better packages.

Next i have automatic bill pay set up and somehow late payment charges start showing up even though my card had never been declined. Called about this and 3 "customer service" people told me theres nothing they could do, i would have to speak with someone else after being on hold forever each time. Lastly called because i was moving and of course they want to transfer services but realized they didnt service where i was moving and the guys attitude bacame terrible. Go to turn my router in the next day and im informed theres no record of me canceling services so i would be charged for the next month after i was moved out as well but the billing period didnt start for another week.

Absurd.Avoid them like the plague.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Thisguy2016 is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink. The most disappointing about suddenlink wifi home internet service at Suddenlink was deceptive business practices, bad customer service with rude people and price gouging Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1256171

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications.I'm sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional.

Please feel free to contact me at: socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - If there is anything that I can assist you with.Thanks.