Suddenlink - Slow connection for the past 3 months.
I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB.The sudden link tech came by today and he said he also gets really slow connection in his house (like if I'm going to take that as an answer?).
The said in the next 4-5 weeks is going to get better but I think is full of it. My internet is been slow for the past 3 months but just getting worst to the point I can't even watch anything online. According to the tech there is nothing wrong with my equipmnet and my connections. It is just suddenlink lacking on juice for the people.
So I guess I should start looking for another company because I guaranty you this is not going to get better in 4-5 weeks and I don't wanna be paying for a service I'm not getting. They shouldn't be charging people full amount until they fix this. If I pay for 50MB and I only get 4mb download, where is my other 40 mb?
If i was getting at least 30mb I wouldn't be complaining.I'm so mad about it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Try to be helpfull
What I disliked
- Internet speed
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Connection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."