New Caney, Texas

Suddenlink offers internet throughout much of NE Harris County.

In Kingwood, which has upper middle class to very wealthy residents, they offer speeds over 150Mps.In Huffman, which is more middle class

their max speed is 24Mps for the same price.

We were told that they were working on upgrading the speed, but that was a lie. Also, I just did a speed test on their site and I m actually getting 1.2Mps. This is typical. I can't stream video or game 40% of the time.

The last time I tried, it couldn't even do the latency test.

This is a perfect example of a company that has a monopoly and gives the BARE minimum.These guys just suck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suddenlink internet. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - My name is Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your internet service.

I'm happy to help you with this. Please feel free to email me directly with your service address, and please reference your review left here.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie