Just when you think they cannot get worse - and we are talking Suddenlink here - they get even "worse-er" ....For at least half of the 15 months I have paid this company for the full package and VIP house calls, treatment etc.

I have had NO service of any kind. And it is not just my house. Neighbors who also have Suddenlink on the street I am on have had the same experience. No explanation has ever been made, yet the problems continue.

Most of us are really busy folks, and changing vendors is not something we want to take time for. But this last run in with this company have done me in. Briefly, in October 2017 when prices continued to rise I made up my mind to get this account fixed. I called and complained and asked again, and again, and again for someone to come out.

Each time I was given a specific appointment - say between 2 and 4 pm, and each time the person failed to show up during those times. I would wait an hour and no show, then I would call and be told the man would come later that night. Finally, I got the same repair guy (this time only 2 hours late) and he said all the wires were burned out in the bedroom and more problems outside. But this was only one issue.

Finally I was told when I complained in December that I was going to have a rebate. I accepted and paid a smaller balance due. Shortly thereafter I received notice saying I was 3 months in arrears. I called to go over what had happened, and gave them the official transaction number.

The man on the phone said not to worry that I was fine. Turned out I was not. Within the week and with no notice all of my equipment was turned off. I called on my cell phone to complain and was financially hijacked - that is, told I could not get any service unless I paid then and there.

I was forced to pay. I really think this company is fraudulent in their practices. What they promised me in the beginning they did not deliver, saying I was mistaken in what the sales person told me (all 3 services for 79$ plus tax). I am getting rid of them asap.

Stay away from these folks. They are horrible. Which is worse? service or equipment?

both are dreadful and a terrible waste of my money.Thanks.

Review about: Suddenlink Technical Support.

Reason of review: All of these issues and more.

I didn't like: Everything about this company.