Denton, Texas

I have to agree. I close the account 5 days after the billing cycle and the payment was to come out 12 days after the billing cycle.

I was charged for the entire month, even though the office took my cable boxes, etc. - I was told by the office that the account will be adjusted and will reflect my balance for internet services only moving forward. I ate the current months bill of $178 where I paid for services I didn't get and the next month, I was being charged $156 after they gave me a $9.10 credit for the previous month. I was told that they would have to send a technician to disconnect the services before billing could be stopped.

Even though, I did not have any equipment from them anymore. The technician would be coming out the day of the next billing, so the billing cycle started and I have to pay for the month that I don't have them at $156.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

CornyMacaw

Yeah, it isn't right, but they do state up front that their services are not prorated and everything they do is in monthly increments.

SucculentCommonBuzzard545
@CornyMacaw

True, but they have told me my acct is on a soft disconnect and still subject to billing. They also said my request to cancel was not valid because I submitted it to the local office.