3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My billing due date was always between the 2nd and 3rd day of the month.There is always a 10 day grace period from the due date.

Suddenlink has continually switched my due date to around the 27th or 28th of the month making my payments late. I recently had harassing phone calls from an unknown caller. After several calls to the SL call center trying to figure out how their call block works, I was given 4 different outlines of how to block calls. The call block didn't work with any of these.

There were numbers in the block list but I was still getting the calls. Finally as last resort I requested a phone number change. I was billed for the change even though I changed due to their inefficiency in having a call block on my service that doesn't work. This overcharging with late fees has been happening for a year now.

I was told by a lady at the call center to just keep paying the bill on your original due date. That I have continually done. Doesn't matter, late charges continue.

I have now taken the matter to the State of WV., Attorney General's Office Of Consumer Protection.If anyone wants to do the same, contact me at ptrtmiliz@gmx.com

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was overbilling. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments