2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Trying to get on their web site to pay my bill, and haven't been able. Keep getting message that I am not on a secure connection.

This is the only website on my iPad and my phone that is a problem. Couldn't pay my bill online on the due date of the 11th. Been trying several times a day since then, this morning I was able to pay the bill online, and they charged me a late fee. REALLY????

It was their website that was down, and they are charging me. Customer service tells me there are many ways to pay the bill.... On the phone with agent.... $10.00 fee On the phone automated.....

Free, but I am NOT giving my info over the phone. Credit Card etc In person at the store.... I am disabled and don't drive. In the mail......

REALLY????

This is the 21st century.... riiiight These people have the proof, I took screen shots and called several times, yet they still charged a late fee.

This person wrote the review because of "website issues and bad customer service" of suddenlink website from Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Suddenlink to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst cable or internet company i have ever dealt with. Author liked the most internet speed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

How the *** can I pay my bill when you guys dnt have 24 hour customer service I should be able to speak to a real person I dnt get off till after 7 wtf now I have to sit here no internet because y’all dnt have a real person to talk to ***

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Thank you for reaching out and giving us the opportunity to address this issue. As you mentioned, we provide a variety of payment options to maximize convenience for our customers.

You can pay via your online account, via our automated system, by enrolling in our EZ-Pay auto-draft service, or by visiting your local Suddenlink retail store.

Because of this, a late fee is assessed if payment is not received by the due date. Thank you, -Samantha

to Suddenlink Help Lubbock, Texas, United States #1256460

I had the same issue just this morning. My payment was due 2 freaking days ago and I'm charged $10.69 for a late fee!!!!

I was wondering the past 2 payments ive made why it had veen so much, but me being a oerson whom actually pays their bills every month, because like most people who work thwir *** off do, get the *** end of the stick. I've been a customer probably since 2008 and there has always been a grace period, like most other companies allow! Your not a *** credit card company for God sake! Of course, they claim prices are the lowest, no contract, better service....and so on, but there is always a gimmick!

So, yes they are making tons of money off of late fees now! I guess it's time to start shopping around.

to Suddenlink Help #1437062

I was on autopay you dolt!!!!! It didn’t come out, I was told to pay direct....

etc etc..... you people are awful.