1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Ive never ever been so freaking pissed at a corporation in my life. I was told it was cheaper to get basic cable with internet bc i only wanted internet.

Come to find out ive been payong 30 dollars extra a month for a year when i only use the internet so they lied. Then i move next door and dont change a thing and they raise my price by 22 dollars a month so i cancel it and tell the guy i was getting charged 30 dollars for a year each month too much and he treats me like im a *** ***! Never will i ever ever use suddenlink again.

They also told me i had 12 passed due when i have never been late on a single bill. They treated me so horribly om in tears i cant believe a business would conduct themselves in this manner

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of suddenlink bundle. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments

Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1250029

Well another rate increase.

Bill has went up over 30 dollars since I started. Now my package has went up. Also the broadcasting surcharge has went up.

Just this year alone my bill has went up over 16 dollars a month.

How can they charge us broadcasting surcharges when they are subsidized by the government.

These are free channels if you don't have cable.

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1247579

Hi Kali - Thanks for reaching out. My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications.

I'm very sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional.

Please feel free to contact me directly at: socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - Also please ensure to include reference to this post. Thanks.