2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Dude i am PISSED!!! I like suddenlink i love cable, but today cut me hard, im on a fixed income, so getting cable is rough on your wallet as is, ive dealt with suddenlink, charter, even before that, i recently hsd to move and had my cable and stuff moved to my jew address, 2 time in a year, well i had 3 suddenlink technicians at my place 3 times in a year , well 2 days ago i got it switched to my new lot, i got my cable bill which usually run 140$ i know they charge you for switching thats cool, but my bundle bill was 345$ YES, i bout died, i aint rich, so i called the office, and they said why it was over 300$ is because the technician had to drill a hole in my floor and THAT costed me a 100$ FREAKING DOLLARS, whats worse, the other techs that came to my home drilled holes too, but them techs didnt charge me, do i asked the guy in office why was this so, he said it was company policy, well bless them other 3 techs, cause they didnt charge me 100$ for 5 sec work, but this last guy must've been an ***, but i told him to use the other hole which was right beside where he was gonna drill, 5 inches away, the office said they could knock off 50$ but still leaves me with 300$ cable bill, i think its *** up they done me like that, you should be informed how much thst will cost so you can do it yourself, and why he wouldn't use the other hole that was already drilled by a previous tech, now i know, hes making commission on that 100$ thats why he insistedon drilling, thats low as *** suddenlink and im gonna spread the word on all social media outlets, this is the thanks i get for being a loyal customer for over 20+ years, thanks for breaking a disabled guy whos only entertainment is his tv and internet, so be warned america, DONT LET THEM DRILL THE HOLE, ITS GONNA COST YOU BLOOD, one more thing, my mom got her cable and the tech had to drill 2 holes, 200$ *** DOLLARS, SO WRONG, SHAME ON YOU SUDDENLINK

Thomaskozakjr wrote the review because of pricing issue at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink and suddenlink bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1240658

Hi - Thanks for reaching out. My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications.

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with the statement. I would be happy to help.

Please feel free to reach me at: socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post to help expedite the process. Thanks.

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1236575

Our school systems really stink.